Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Review of photography workshop

Well, today I was lucky enough to join the team of photography workshop, and I have to say that it was amazing. 
In authors opinion, Nikola and Vlada are really good teachers. In relaxed and very friendly atmosphere, with relaxing music in the background Vlada showed participants how to take photos, how to use lights and exposition, and showed them a few of his campaign works. After a short break participants went out of the camp and taking photos, using all kinds of props like: Silver background, bicycle, eyeliners, etc...
Interview with Vladimir: 

*Is this the first time you are a workshop leader?
-Yes, it is, and I really like it
*Tell me how did you came up with the idea for this workshop?
-Well, Nikola was supposed to work a workshop for diversity, but organizers havent agreed with him, so he accidently met with me and on mine suggestion, he connected me with Mirjam, and I told her about mine idea about education of using reflexed digital camera, and I wanted the participants to learn how to take photographs to make campaign and educational posters.
*What do you think about participants in your workshop? 
-I like the fact that they are from different countries, they understand each other good, very friendly, so they can learn from each other, and I think they will make great photos.
*What can we expect from your final presentation? 
-Interesting photos playing with stereotypes, getting to know Backi Monostor in a different way, and some funny scenes. (I.J)

No comments:

Post a Comment