Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Forum theatre

Day on the workshop of Forum theater was pretty interesting and exiting, because participants of workshop talk several languages. 
Workshop leaders are Leo, who came all the way from Spain and Ludmila from Germany. 
On first look I saw that they are free spirited and full of life. On interesting way they include participants in activities of theater. From all ideas they had, one idea has won. I promised to crew that I will keep their idea for myself, but I have to say that concept is pretty interesting and kept me occupied all the time, and exited. Near the end of the workshop they started to play games for to get in deeper contact with each other and getting each others trust. That's why I called these games "Games of trust". 
I talked with participants in group, who said that this workshop is very interesting. Language problems aren't obstacles neither in creation of workshop nor in the understanding each other. During one of their presentation you will see which idea has won, and I hope that it will entertain you as much as it entertained me. (V.J)

No comments:

Post a Comment